Perform Assembly and test operations of various components, while maintaining quality and safety standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs somewhat diversified assembly and test operations of various components to include adherence to our ISO 9001 Standard.
- Assemble sub-assemblies on mechanical elementary electrical and hydraulic components.
- Uses hand and power tools.
- Follows prescribed process sheets, electrical assembly methods, blueprints, drawings, and simple schematics.
- Adjusts and aligns parts for free working and proper parts clearance to avoid interference.
- Makes operating tests and helps with final adjustments and inspection of completed sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Assists and trains other assemblers as directed.
- Makes final repairs as necessary.
- Moves material as required and uses material handling equipment.
- Maintains good housekeeping practices.
- Always acts in a professional and courteous manner, representing Mitsubishi Logisnext Americas Inc. (Marengo)’s highest standards of business conduct; exhibits a positive attitude, sharing information with co-workers as appropriate and works to promote a cooperative, productive teamwork environment.
- An expert on the job, makes the most of knowledge and experience and works to learn new duties; assists with training of others; and adapts to changed conditions quickly and easily.
- Consistently does an excellent job, output is unusually high and exceptionally fast, and rarely makes errors or creates reject work.
- Always observes safe work practices and rules and wears personal protective equipment.
- Participates in Mitsubishi Logisnext Americas Inc. (Marengo)Suggestion Program (STAR) by submitting product improvement or safety ideas.
- Adheres to all environmental, health, safety, and quality policies in order to assist Mitsubishi Logisnext Americas Inc. (Marengo) in reaching our goal of reducing our carbon footprint, preventing or reducing undesired effects and achieving continual improvement.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- H.S. diploma or GED with previous mechanical assembly experience desired.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Mitsubishi Logisnext Americas Inc. group (Logisnext) does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. Any unsolicited resumes from a third party will become the property of the recipient Logisnext company to use at the Logisnext company’s discretion, with the understanding that the Logisnext company will not be billed a fee for any such resumes. If a company is designated as an approved vendor, then said company can only provide assistance on those positions expressly requested by a Logisnext company via a formal written agreement of support. If you would like to be considered as an approved vendor, please contact the Manager of Talent Acquisition.