ID.me is seeking an Account Executive to join our growing team. The primary responsibilities will be to manage and execute a strategy to grow our public sector business. This person will be responsible for all aspects of new business acquisition and growth.
Our ideal candidate is very organized, self motivated and will have experience selling into regulated markets preferably within government at the federal level.
- Manage and run end-to-end sales cycles to government markets
- Plan, execute and close deals that provide significant client value, contributing to ID.me’s financial and strategic objectives
- Partner with Customer Success team to run pilot processes and ensure account growth throughout customer journey
- Expand business within accounts by building a long-term strategic relationship with customers
- Prospect, forecast, build and maintain a sales pipeline with Sales Development Representatives
- Identify channel partners to assist during sales process
- At least two years of experience selling technology products into regulated government markets
- Demonstrated success in interfacing with customers and building trust
- Has existing strong relationships and great reputation among customers within the government
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of audience types and at all levels of the organization
- Experience working for a team in a startup at a growth stage is highly desired
- Entrepreneurial personality, capable of effectively solving problems with minimal guidance
Vision: To be the world’s leading digital identity network empowering people to control their own information and to prove their credentials across all channels: online, call center, and in-person.
Mission: To make the world a more trusted place by delivering the highest level of security with the least amount of friction at the lowest possible cost.
People: We have an audacious mission. We aim to fix the identity layer of the internet. Billions of people will live better lives with more trust and convenience thanks to ID.me. We are like Special Forces. We take on the most difficult challenges with amazing teammates.
ID.me Core Values: *Don’t be a jerk. *Always compete. *Ask questions like a 5-year old. *Inspire people with your passion. *Make something better every day. *Treat each customer like your favorite family member. *Own your mistakes so you can learn from them. *Details are everything. *Communicate like a scientist. *Be truthful (even when it’s hard). *Reflect ID.me’s values in your actions. *Act like an owner.
ID.me Career Site & Culture Deck: https://www.id.me/careers
ID.me maintains a work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All ID.me employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling our commitment to equal employment opportunity. ID.me does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. ID.me adheres to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline. In addition, ID.me’s policy is to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works. Upon request we will provide you with more information about such accommodations.
ID.me participates in E-Verify.