About This Location
Under the direct supervision of the Supervisor or Manager of Revenue Cycle Management, the Accounts Receivable Support / Correspondence Associate is responsible for managing and directing correspondence received within the Regional AR Centralized Business Office.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sorts correspondence by queue owner, department and / or practice in the NAPA billing system.
- Processes return mail, claim correspondence, management reports, and locates EOBs, as requested.
- Scans, faxes & uploading docs to appropriate billing system location.
- Processes outgoing mail to Insurance Payers, as needed.
- Works with facilities and accesses facility portals or document imaging system to request Medical Records for Claims.
- Performs other job-related duties within the job scope as requested by Management.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of basic patient accounting processes and healthcare terminology strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
Basic Microsoft Office experience:
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from customers and vendors.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to use scanners, fax machines and other office systems / software.
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.