A Few Words About Us – Integrated Resources, Inc is a premier staffing firm recognized as one of the tri-states most well-respected professional specialty firms. IRI has built its reputation on excellent service and integrity since its inception in 1996. Our mission centers on delivering only the best quality talent, the first time and every time. We provide quality resources in four specialty areas: Information Technology (IT), Clinical Research, Rehabilitation Therapy and Nursing.
Location: La Jolla, CA
Duration: 2 Years
Our Client is looking for Admin Assistant
- Position will provide Biotechnology Clinical Development administrative support to the PRC.
- General administrative responsibilities include scheduling teams for PRC meetings, calendar and schedule coordination, meeting coordination (including meeting room, tele-presence, web-ex, telecom across Pharmaceutical sites), coordinate PRC meetings and PRC member schedules, prepare and finalize meeting agendas, issue Draft Meeting Summary documents for review and comment, finalize Meeting Summary documents, and archive meeting documents.
- Role is to take start-to-finish accountability for all administrative aspects of PRC administrative processes for the Biotechnology Clinical Development PRC.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills and working across Pharmaceutical sites is a must.
- Coordination of meeting logistics across several Pharmaceutical sites, work in databases, scheduling meetings/ calendar management, attention to detail, follow through to completion of governance meeting activities.
- Working with team members and Administrative staff across Pharmaceutical sites, and document management, other factors to include verbal and written communication skills, initiative, planning and organizational skills, flexibility, judgment, ability to interface with all levels of management, multi-tasking abilities, customer service skills, and excellent attention to detail (particularly under high pressure.)
- Independently plan and execute work to meet assigned project objectives. Able to prioritizes/balance own tasks and activities in relation to TRC needs.
- Ability to work in a variety of Pharmaceutical systems necessary to provide PRC support.
- Ability to complete recurring assignments independently and select the most appropriate method or approached to do so within prescribed limits of authority.
- Take personal responsibility for quality of work that impacts project/team/department.
- Must be able to interface with all levels of staff and senior executives while maintaining tact, diplomacy and confidentiality.
- Expected to work effectively with global administrative team to achieve group objectives and support standardized global practices.
- Candidate needs the ability to lead, direct and perform the coordination of projects and multiple assignments simultaneously, meeting deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate discretion and good judgment in communication (written, verbal, and listening), and exercise customer service skills while “managing up”.
- Positive attitude, solid work ethic, ability to work effectively in high-pressure environment and understanding of working in a global organization are requirements.
- Ability to negotiate SharePoint (web-based document storage tool) an advantage.
- Successful candidate must be a fast learner and comfortable with web based programs, learning and systems.
- Provide administrative support to team members.
- Collaborate with other Project Assistants at the La Jolla site and in the clinical group.
Additional Skills: Greater than 5 years’ experience required. SharePoint desired.
Integrated Resources, Inc.
IT Life Sciences Allied Healthcare CRO
Certified MBE | GSA – Schedule 66 I GSA – Schedule 621 I
Tel: 732 429 1645
(W) 732-549-2030 x 223
Email id: www.irionline.com