At Broken Drum of Visalia, we hire and retain employees who exhibit the following Core Values: Safety, Personal Integrity, Dependability, Commitment, Collaboration, and Excellence. BDI encourages team building by hosting numerous events throughout the year from BBQ’s to picnics and training. We appreciate our employees. Let us appreciate your talents and come join the BDI family!
Why we love it here: benefits that include medical, dental, vision, retirement plans, vacation, paid holidays, and plenty of opportunities for growth and advancement!
What You Can Expect
As our administrative assistant, you will be working closely with all office staff and completing monthly billing. Although these are but a few of the things you can expect, your day-to-day won’t be the same!
- Communicate daily with internal and external customers on contracts
- Assist with incoming calls and support our receptionist
- Manage job work orders with internal job costing system
- Responsible for data entry and balance of accounts receivable
- Facilitate communication within the office team via email correspondence, reports, etc.
To Be Successful
- Minimum 1 year of experience as an administrative assistant in construction industry or related field
- High School Diploma or GED, required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with A/R, A/P, billing and payroll processing, a plus
- Registered Notary a plus
- Fluent in Spanish a plus
This position requires a drug test to be completed, contingent upon employment and a background check if applicable.
For Your Safety
- Lift light to moderate weight
- Sit for extended periods of time
- Use a computer
IBP is an equal opportunity employer.