Brands have personalities too, that’s why we develop bright, sharp. and clear campaigns, that are humorous, kind, and intelligent. At TheHomeRunPlace, our goal is to help non-profit organizations reach their goal.
We seeking an Assistant to the Brand Team to support several brands, managers and categories in a fast-paced and exciting environment. This individual will work with key internal and external teams to facilitate product development and marketing. Ideal candidate will be an organized team player that can manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously while maintaining the highest level of organization.
Salary range: $45000 – $55000 per year.
- Genuinely welcome to our guests and engage with a positive attitude and in a courteous, attentive, and professional manner.
- Model behavior to inspire a high level of service and set the pace for others to emulate.
- Act with integrity, trust, and respect for our employees, peers, and customers per our Mission, Declaration, and Statement of Purpose.
- Educate others about our brand; positively promote the brand at all times.
- Participate in several marketing communications and promotional programs and activities.
- Work well with a team and comfortable speaking in front of groups and engaging with new people in person and digitally.
- Answer all incoming calls and direct them to the appropriate person/department.
- Maintain accurate visitor logs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A graduate-level professional qualification relevant to marketing, business, communications, etc, is an asset.
- Marketing experience in brand marketing or other sales related role
- Experience working in a Marketing agency or global corporate environment – self-initiating with ability to work independently and as the member of a team
- Customer service-oriented – as per agency backgrounds working for their clients
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt easily to any requirement with a solutions-led mindset
- Experience in managing and building strong business relationships and influencing senior/executive management decisions is a plus.
- Organized, dependable, dedicated and detail-oriented team player
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to deal directly with customers/clients
Employee Assistance Program