Clipper Magazine (a Vericast company), founded in 1983, is a leader in print & digital advertising solutions for hyper-local businesses all over the country. We mail on a monthly to semi-monthly basis, to over 451 markets across 22 states. Each edition is filled with money-saving local deals and coupons as well as major regional and national advertisers.
Under the direction of the Team Leader, the Account Services Coordinator is responsible for delivering quality results and excellent customer service while contributing to the production of Clipper print and digital advertisements and magazines for distribution while meeting time, cost, and quality goals. This position will act as a primary liaison between merchants, sales, and the production staff through ad trafficking and magazine pagination.
- Maintain communication with a limited group of sales reps and associated advertisers regarding all aspects of the creative process, including changes and approvals, responding professionally and within a reasonable amount of time.
- Move proofs through the creative process and facilitate the approval of ads by ensuring that all steps are properly completed, working in collaboration with the Production Coordinator.
- Paginate magazines, keeping layouts and associated reporting updated with the most recent changes to content.
- Monitor deadlines with Sales to update allocation changes and ensure timely approvals for all jobs while maintaining communication with team management.
- Maintain business location database of all advertisers to ensure accurate listings on our consumer-facing website, troubleshoot and facilitate resolution of problems when reported.
- Maintain current knowledge of products and Production systems in order to provide related direction and support for customers and sales force as needed.
- Perform functions of the Production Coordinator on an as needed basis, including ad copy entry and review.
Education & Knowledge:
- Associates degree or higher preferred, or comparable experience
- Production experience in print, advertising, or similar environment preferred
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite & Microsoft Office 365 helpful
- Ability to learn proprietary business systems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- High level of organization to facilitate multi-tasking
- Ability to communicate professionally and diplomatically both verbally (face to face and phone) and in writing (email)
- Negotiating skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent analytical skills
- Logical and critical thinking skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to meet daily deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, demonstrating self-directed qualities in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to work overtime, as needed
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Vericast offers a generous total rewards benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K matching and generous PTO allowance. A wide variety of additional benefits like life insurance, employee assistance and pet insurance are also available, not to mention smart and friendly coworkers!
WHO WE ARE:
Vericast business, is the leader in marketing technology and consumer engagement. We work with over 60,000 companies and brands in a wide array of industries, partnering to anticipate consumer intent, inspire action, and create demand. NCH Marketing Services, Inc. and Clipper Magazine are Valassis subsidiaries is its consumer brand. Its signature Have You Seen Me?® program delivers hope to missing children and their families. Follow Vericast on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
At Vericast, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our employees, our clients and our community. Vericast considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classifications protected by law. In addition, Vericast will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. EEO is the law. To review your rights under Equal Employment Opportunity please visit: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.