Salem Media Group offers an EXCEPTIONAL opportunity for a strong Media Strategist/Account Executive.
Primary duties of this person will be sales focused with accountabilities within the digital & broadcast area.
RESPONSIBILITIES Primary duties of this person will be sales focused in all digital areas developing his/her own list of clients that may utilize both digital and broadcast assets.
- Ability to audit client marketing presence and identify strengths and weaknesses & how to improve marketing efforts
(website, google, broadcast, etc.) – provide a needs analysis.
- Conduct compelling presentations to sell client solutions based on audit/analysis.
- Help cultivate specs for digital presentations and local digital case studies
- Stay current with emerging digital opportunities
- Attend weekly team meetings or conference calls focusing on sales opportunities and success stories. From time to
time, you will be asked to share efforts from your market.
EXPERTISE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Digital knowledge of local digital reputation management
- Social media marketing and management for small business
- Knowledge of how to buy digital ads for local businesses
- Broadcast (radio) and brand marketing experience +
- Knowledge of importance of local directory listings and how to get them
- Demonstrated history of campaign success using digital as a primary vehicle
- Proven success in Sales
- Digital media sales or product experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop or other graphics programs.
- A proven track-record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree desired or equivalent work experience
- 3 years minimum outside/premise sales experience required.
Come see how Salem is DIFFERENT and why we’ve been awarded as a “Great Place to Work” and as a “Best and Brightest” employer.” Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.