The Assistant Facilities Manager helps the Facilities Manager lead the team in keeping our venues and grounds best-in-class. They are responsible for the overall maintenance of the venue – repair and replacement of equipment (including the game system and other technologies), building maintenance and repair, and maintenance and repair of hardware and machinery associated with the hospitality industry and our game system.
The Assistant Facilities Manager is also responsible for managing the Facilities team – hiring, scheduling, Associate development and training, and team building.
Topgolf participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
- Support the Facilities Manager in the operation of the Maintenance Department
- Monitor operation and proper use of all equipment and systems
- Control department budgets and spending
- Monitor the use and inventory of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment
- Coach and develop the Facilities team and drive Associate engagement
- Demonstrate Topgolf’s Core Values: Fun, One Team, Excellence, Edgy Spirit and Caring
- Ensure that Facilities Associates and Porters are adequately trained, equipped, and engaged
- Delegate and follow-up on the completion of tasks
- Maintain safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures
- Ensure city, county, state, and federal regulations relating to the maintenance department are met
- 3+ years maintenance experience with at least 1 year of recent supervisor experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a clean driving record
- Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
- Energy and enthusiasm
- A high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change and integrity
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 lb.
- Ability to stoop and bend
- Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time including maneuvering up and down ladders and stairs
Topgolf is a global sports and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Topgolf also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.
Connect With Us!
Interested in a different position? Join our talent pipeline for general consideration.