WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
We are an innovative Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility currently seeking an experienced Accounts Payable (AP) / Human Resources (HR) /Payroll Coordinator to join the team!
The Accounts Payable / Human Resources / Payroll Coordinator is primarily responsible for administering payroll, HR and accounts payable for the health campus.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of an Accounts Payable / Payroll Coordinator:
- Administering weekly Payroll for all staff at the Health Campus
- Monitoring and administering Accounts Payable
- Coordination of new hire paperwork
- Maintenance of personnel files
- Providing new hire orientation in regard to the administrative policies and procedures of the health campus (employee handbook, time clock, benefits, etc.)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- 3+ years Accounts Payable and Payroll experience
- Human Resources experience and knowledge of rules and regulatory requirements required
- Proficiency in Excel and strong computer and software (Microsoft Office) skills
- Associates Degree in accounting/business preferred
- High level of integrity and experience working with sensitive and confidential information
Smiths Mill Health Campus
TEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
Jenna (502) 237-5843
LIFE AT TRILOGY
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!