This position will be responsible for planning and executing the sales and marketing plans in a defined territory. The Account Manager (AM) will work closely with state and branch management to promote the Caregiver Homes program with the goal of meeting/exceeding qualified case and active case goals.
What You Will Do:
- Participate in the development, implementation and execution of quarterly strategic planning to meet/exceed qualified case and active case goals.
- Prospect, identify, qualify, quantify and prioritize all potential referral sources in the assigned territory (including but not limited to MCOs, PACEs, SCOs, AAAs, ASAPs, hospitals, health centers, physicians, SNFs, clinics, etc.).
- Develop, foster and manage strong relationships with all current and prospective referral sources in the territory.
- Manage and monitor the planning and participation in conferences, fairs and other events in accordance with branch plans and resources.
- Ensure that sales/marketing practices/standards and customer relations management tools are applied consistently across the state.
- Keep abreast of industry and community trends and changes.
- Analyze funnel trends and opportunities for growth within assigned territory.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, marketing, communications and/or health care.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in sales or marketing.
- Excellent presentation skills, consistent approach and follow up, planning and business acumen, great rapport and relationship building skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team environment, be flexible, highly organized and be able to prioritize their work across assigned territory.
- Requires extensive travel by automobile within assigned geographic area. Expectation that 80% of time spent in the field selling/marketing. Valid driver’s license required.
- Willingness/ability to do overnights as required.
- Effectively utilizes computer and hand-held devices and systems including internet applications, CRMs and Microsoft Office.
- Existing relationships with leaders, care managers, patient navigators, etc. within the given territory and/or successful experience working with equivalent positions in healthcare industry.