WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
GMR Marketing is an industry leading global sponsorship and experiential marketing agency. We connect brands and their consumers through shared passions, and change how people think, feel, and behave through the power of experience.
Our team is made up of passionate sports marketers, strategic thinkers, and can-doers who are always pushing the envelope for our agency and clients. We are collaborative, fast-paced, disciplined, and forward-looking.
The Account Executive will join a team managing Comcast Businesses official partnership with the PGA TOUR. You will manage the day-to-day planning and execution of the Comcast Business PGA TOUR VIP Hospitality Program. The role spans client services, hospitality management, and on-site execution.
This role will report directly to the Account Supervisor of Client Consulting + Services. This position will be based in Milwaukee, WI or Philadelphia, PA with the ability to work in hybrid/remote environment.
YOUR IMPACT //
Manage client’s interests with various PGA hospitality events including but not limited to:
- Execution and daily management of programs and deadlines
- Plan all aspects of appropriate events including guest communication, registration site, vendor management and payments (hotel contracts, catering, transportation, etc.)
- Service multiple client departments and key stakeholders to ensure their interests are being met
- Coordinate and lead weekly status meetings with all relative program stakeholders
- Interact with client’s senior leadership and field marketing managers on a consistent basis
- Prepare program estimates, negotiate fees and coordinate invoice generation and follow-up on payment
- Manage and obtain approvals from appropriate parties on all sponsorship assets and activation elements
- Develop event recaps and coordinate with account team and client to ensure complete post-event metric reporting is captured; Salesforce knowledge a plus
- Monitor program expenses to guarantee adherence to established budget parameters
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge and best practices of the events space
- Position requires travel to events, including weekends, for the purposes of planning and implementation of programs
- Other duties as assigned
YOUR EXPERIENCE //
Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of hospitality experience
- Understanding of partnerships, hospitality, and client services
- Team, league, or agency experience is a plus
- Experience activating hospitality programs and events
- PGA TOUR and hospitality knowledge is a plus
- Previous events execution experience required
- Professional and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage different situations various levels of management
- Fluency with Microsoft Office required, proficiency in salesforce, CVENT and like platforms a plus
- Excellent time-management, solutions oriented, and strong organizational skills
- Excellent composition skills; oral and written that display logic and expertise
- Confidence and ability to work under pressure of deadlines and competing priorities
- Ability to work across multiple assignments simultaneously with superior time management and organization skills
- Ability to work well with a team and independently
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.