WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB //
GMR Marketing is an industry leading global sponsorship and experiential marketing agency. We connect brands and their consumers through shared passions, and change how people think, feel and behave through the power of experience.
Our team is made up of strategic thinkers, creators and can-doers who are always pushing the envelope for our agency and clients. We are collaborative, fast-paced, disciplined and forward-looking.
The Account Supervisor will join a team working with one of the five largest banks in the U.S. and help develop game-changing sponsorship activations and engaging live and virtual events. This role will lead several key initiatives and perform the critical function of managing day-to-day client relationships, programs, and partnerships, touching the WNBA, Esports, and NFL teams, and managing the year-round activation of a mobile brand experience footprint. You will manage internal resource teams, program budgets and reporting, with future opportunities to mentor and coach junior level and peer team members.
YOUR IMPACT //
- You are detail-oriented and organized. You can oversee planning and logistics across multiple programs and events, sponsorship assets, deliverable timelines and/or clients at a time.
- You are a team player. You can build strong working relationships with clients, partner agencies, and properties, internal teams and external vendors and collaborate on the development and execution of client programs.
- You are a strategic thinker. You will develop a solid understanding of client objectives, how to achieve them and what data/measurement is important to demonstrate attainment of those objectives.
- You are a self-starter. You anticipate the needs of our clients and internal partners and take ownership of addressing them.
- You are forward- You are constantly evaluating what’s working, what’s not, and how we need to adjust to drive success for our clients in the future. You are also contributing to organic and new business development opportunities and strategic consulting projects.
YOUR EXPERIENCE //
- Strategic and creative thinker with a proven history managing events and on-site activations
- Well-developed project management skills across various disciplines including creative, digital and social, ideation, measurement and research
- Experience with sponsorship & talent executions activation programs and events.
- Comfortable providing thought leadership in consulting situations
- Experience managing teams, which can include junior staff, vendors, agency peers, internal teams and / or clients and onsite staffing
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate a history of creative thinking and autonomous work
- Comfortable with solving problems and determining action plans independently
- Excellent time-management, organizational, and management skills that allow for high-level productivity in any working environment (remote, in-office, at events)
POTENTIAL EXPERIENCE //
- 3-5 years of relatable experience required
- Agency experience desirable
- Event and sponsorship management experience highly desirable
- Mobile roadshow experience a plus
- Ability to travel for business which could include trips of more than 5 days in duration and/or requires work during evenings and weekends
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.