**Please note that we are hiring multiple sales roles throughout 2021 across our US offices (DEN, PHX, SF, NY). We are interviewing frequently and as soon as we have an appropriate opening based on your experience, one of our recruiters will reach out to you!**
About BrightTALK – discover your journey with BrightTALK here!
BrightTALK brings professionals and businesses together to learn and grow. Over 10 million professionals engage with 100,000 free talks and 1,000 online summits to discover new technologies, learn from trusted experts and grow their careers. Thousands of businesses acquire and inspire their ideal audience with BrightTALK’s AI-powered content and demand marketing platform.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for introducing innovative solutions to address the marketing challenges of BrightTALK’s customers. The solutions you will be selling to senior marketing and sales leaders will focus on the BrightTALK SaaS marketing platform along with audience and content subscriptions.
The ideal candidate will have B2B marketing technology or media sales experience, and will have an understanding of the strategies behind successful content marketing initiatives.
The Sales Executive must be able to articulate the BrightTALK point-of-view to marketing and sales decision makers and influencers including CMO/Heads of Marketing, Channel Marketers, Content teams, marketing operations, product marketing and marketing communications.
Combining insight, challenger and social selling skills into your role as a trusted advisor, you will be responsible for landing and/or expanding customer relationships. You will work constructively with various teams within BrightTALK.
- Deliver consistent monthly sales revenues across BrightTALK’s product offerings including Webinar and Video platform, Audience and BrightTALK Studios
- Discover new opportunities and expand targeted accounts to meet and exceed quota targets
- Solve customer marketing problems through solutions that are strategic and profitable to the customer and BrightTALK
- Execute a solution sales process that adds value to customers through commercial teaching in order to win business and establish yourself as a trusted advisor
- Become a strong advocate for customer success and mobilize resources to help customers succeed with their BrightTALK investments
- Work with Customer Success Managers and Product Leaders to generate demand and ensure customer success
- Build strategic, long-term relationships with senior marketers and agencies to cement BrightTALK’s value proposition
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Software/SaaS sales experience, including recent experience of selling to senior marketers
- Experience developing and selling data-driven digital marketing programs to early to mid-stage adopters
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture where team members work together collaboratively
- Excellent presentation, organisation, communication (verbal and writing), and negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Salesforce experience
Why we like working at BrightTALK:
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial teams
- Generous and comprehensive benefits including 100% healthcare
- Generous holiday policy, flexible schedule and 4 weeks of PTO in your first year at BrightTALK
- 401k matching program
- Offices located in top destination cities
- Training allowance and regular innovation days
- Team building and paid volunteer time
We are dedicated to learning and growing, going after big dreams, taking ownership, remaining open and honest while recognizing we are in it together. We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their passion to help us build a world changing audience and thrive along the way. Join BrightTALK and experience a collaborative and engaged team who works together to provide learning and growth opportunities for businesses and professionals.
BrightTALK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.