Reporting: General Manager & Regional Director
by CHLOE. aims to share delicious, wholesome, plant-based food that fuels and energizes without compromising flavor, taste or satisfaction. Our chef-driven vegan menu features locally-sourced ingredients in their most natural form to create inspired dishes, made 100% by us daily. We are passionate about feeding our customers hearty, nourishing meals made from whole ingredients that can have a positive impact on their overall mind, body and health.
BC Assistant Managers act as a developing partner to the store General Manager. You are the ‘#2’ at your store (that means you are #1 in the GMs absence). AM’s are accountable for all Supervisor, Certified Trainer and Team Member responsibilities, while additionally managing:
· New hire onboarding
· Team scheduling
· Team Member one-on-ones
· Personnel files creation and updates
· All Ordering
· Daily food log entries
· End of week inventory
· End of week Ops emails
· FOH & BOH Audits
What You Bring To The Table
· At minimum, 1-3 years experience as Supervisor at a high-performing fast-casual operation, or comparable industry experience and education
· NYC Department of Health Certified in Food Handling and Protection (or ServSafe Certified outside of NYC)
· All other requirements for BC Supervisors, Certified Trainers and Team Members
What You’ll Get
· Significant responsibility, with incredible opportunity to learn how the BC experience affects the top (revenue) and bottom line (income). Hone your all-encompassing management and leadership skillsets, as you develop towards leading your own store as a future BC General Manager.
· Advanced leadership/coaching training
· Competitive compensation and significant opportunity for growth (we’re expanding!)
· 401k matching program (save for retirement!)
· Competitive Paid-Time-Off policy
· Full healthcare package after 90 days with 75% paid premiums
· Shift Meal and Dining Discounts
· Flex-Spending Plans (Transit, Parking, Medical & Dependent Care)
· Realistic, clearly communicated expectations
· Team-wide aligned values
This job description is intended to provide a general overview and expectations for this job opportunity. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, requirements or benefits.
by CHLOE is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.