Critical Mass is in search of an experienced Account Manager to help support, maintain and grow the Digital business for BMW of North America. This includes all digital work surrounding the BMWUSA.com properties. This Account Manager will collaborate with a team of Producers to oversee 70+ employees across multiple disciplines and multiple offices. This person is expected to expertly manage client relationships and be a business leader and trusted advisor to all parties. As an engaged team leader, a heavy focus will be placed on developing client relationships. Overall profitability of the business and client satisfaction is of the utmost importance in this role. But most importantly, this person is expected to be a leader to internal, multidisciplinary teams and can motivate and rally others to deliver successful web-based campaigns, programs and innovations.
- Manage client relationships.
- Own the success and satisfaction of client relationship.
- Build relationships with senior members of client organization.
- Own client satisfaction, targeting a 100% client reference-ability.
- Lead projects and initiatives to delivery.
- Create opportunities for deeper collaboration and interaction that reinforces the client’s status as an innovative participant in the creation of cutting-edge solutions.
- Understand all disciplines to provide quality assurance of project deliverables, while maintaining best practices and solutions across functions.
- Provide leadership, support, and ongoing guidance to team members.
- Provide internal teams with appropriate insight into client’s strategic business initiatives.
- Has a point of view on industry structure, trends, initiatives, and issues
- Provide insights into organizational opportunities for cross and up-sell opportunities.
- Oversee the development of detailed proposals and statements of work.
- Significantly grow the client relationship in terms of revenue generated and account profitability.
- Proactively sell and manage customer expectations and communicates project and profit risks to internal team.
- 4-5 years of Account Management experience in agencies within digital marketing, user experience and/or product design.
- Experience managing digital product applications within the automotive or luxury categories.
- Experience working with complex project and complex clients, delivering annual services revenues in excess of $2MM each.
- An understanding of user-centric digital product design.
- Competency managing projects with complex multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to react quickly, assess, and implement solutions.
- Knowledge of programs, projects, and management processes and toolsets.
- Demonstrated abilities in negotiation and leadership.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation.
- A comprehensive and detailed knowledge of issues within e-business, including a strong working knowledge of third-party solution providers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially in situations involving consensus and team building.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Team-oriented mindset and ability to work with remote or decentralized teams.
- A keen sense of creative thinking and problem solving.