Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to a team, via the Center of Excellence, managing a variety of tasks to ensure seamless support and contribute to the effective day to day running of the Center of Excellence Team
- Supports the Executive team in the production of documents, reports, correspondence and presentations
- Maintains databases and files for the team
- Archives projects and maintains records
- Manages logistics for internal meetings and events
- Manages travel expenses and invoices for the Executive team
The ideal candidate for this position must:
- Have previous administrative experience (2+ years)
- Have well-developed organizational and time management skills
- Be capable of proactively prioritizing responsibilities
- Have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision; highly motivated
- Have the ability to multi-task proactively in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Have basic knowledge of Concur
- Be a team player and participate on a virtual admin team
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the “Company“) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact email@example.com if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.#LI-DL1