- Oversee budget(s) by developing and preparing estimates, monitoring project budgets, and tracking budgets versus actuals
- Create and monitor timelines. Run status reports. Keep team informed throughout project life cycle on status. Ensure all schedules are adhered to and deliverables are met
- Schedule and attend meetings, take notes, prepare necessary documents, book meetings and secure conference rooms
- Day-to-day junior client contact; act as a key liaison between client and agency.
- Effectively execute strategies, problem-solve, and develop solid business relationships.
- Suggest and implement marketing strategies after carefully reviewing, researching and analyzing client’s needs and objectives.
- Present completed promotional items to client committee for approval.
- Work closely with art, copy and integrated production departments ensuring smooth and timely production.
- Act as account financial analyst; prepare estimates, invoices and budgets ensuring proper and timely billing.
- Act as team leader/project coordinator for specified accounts; departments involved are art, copy and integrated production.
- Develop workable budgets, work plans/schedules and establish deadlines.
- Monitor progression of marketing campaigns from initial concept through completion.
- Actively pursue and develop new business through networking, representing agency at conventions, etc.
- Prepare status reports and contact reports.
- Ensure that day-to-day project tasks and milestones are met on time and on budget.
- May mentor Assistant Account Executive and/or provide direction on projects.
DEGREE/DIPLOMA – AREA OF STUDY – REQUIRED/PREFERRED –
Bachelors – Required –
MIN YEARS – AREA OF EXPERIENCE – REQUIRED/PREFERRED –
1 year – Relevant Industry Experience – Required –
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Is attentive and shows interest in the subject; Expresses ideas clearly and accurately
- Creates clear goals, identifies and finds the resources (e.g. time, people, materials)needed to achieve them, and schedules tasks so that work is completed on time
- Carefully plans ahead to ensure tasks are undertaken and time is used efficiently
For U.S. Job Seekers
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.