Who We Are
Humble brag: M Booth is a PRovoke top 10 agency of the decade. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and the work. We are storytellers, data-driven insights hounds, digital and social evolution warriors, and more. We’d describe ourselves as curvy and loving it. With around 300 team members across the country, we have the resources of a large agency but the nimbleness of a small agency. While we aren’t athletic per se (our softball record is 2-12 and we can never say no to tacos), we have a lot of enthusiasm! Our idea of exercise is chasing dogs we don’t know and flexing our mind muscles with research and creativity.
Plus, we are a culture-first communications agency and an award winning “best place to work” (seriously, we have the hardware to prove it). We are a work-from-just-about-anywhere agency with a beautiful NYC office that is completely opt-in. We offer awesome benefits, unlimited paid time off, wellness programs, Summer Fridays, and lots of room for professional growth. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Do you have goosebumps yet? There’s a reason our mantra is Be Inspired.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Brand Marketing team. Now, you may be thinking to yourself, “What does ‘Brand Marketing’ mean anyway?” Unencumbered by a specialty, think of us as the “Wild West” of M Booth–we are quick on the draw to take on a new frontier and unafraid of what may lie ahead. We marry insights from across industries to push our clients beyond the news engine to shift perceptions, accelerate growth, and capitalize on culture. Today, those clients include 7-Eleven, Priceline, Mercari, Google, YouTube, Focus Brands (think Moe’s Southwest Grill, McAllister’s, and Britney’s favorite, Schlotzsky’s), and Tourism New Zealand.
Are you a seasoned project manager who understands earned media and is hungry for tacos and to think big? Do you love an integrated campaign, go ga-ga over a meticulous media list, and fist pump the air when you land a big feature story? Then giddy up and apply. We can’t wait to meet you!
What You’ll Do:
- Be an integral part of news engine efforts, drafting pitches, pitching reporters, and delivering results
- Deliver excellent client service and account management
- Be a point person for day-to-day account tasks
- Partner with senior leaders to identify potential strategies, campaigns, activations and programming
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and develop creative ideas alongside senior team members
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience (internships included). Agency experience preferred, but not required
- Interest and/or experience in consumer communications
- Advanced writing, editing, research ability
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Proactive and curious mindset
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment and manage multiple accounts/address multiple client needs
- A finger on the pulse of pop culture, trends, entertainment, technology and news
What We’ll Bring
Here are a few highlights of our benefits offerings as an M Boother:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, & Commuter Benefits
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.