Who We Are
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired…Come work with us at M Booth.
M Booth, an award-winning integrated communications agency, has an immediate opportunity for an AAE/ AE to join our growing Lifestyle Team (Spirits). A successful candidate will have strong knowledge, as well as interest in consumer business and trends, with an emphasis on beer, wine and spirit space.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for tracking coverage and merchandising results back to client on a daily basis
- Integral part of news engine efforts, drafting pitches, creating media lists and pitching reporters, collaborating with broader team on progress
- Managing and leading execution of all logistics for media mailers, from coordinating with vendors, overseeing assembly, as well as deliveries
- Assist with execution of influencer programming, from influencer identification to influencer management and reporting
- Serve as team meeting manager, developing agendas/recaps and coordinating schedules
- Creative thinker, participating in brainstorms to help develop news-generating ideas for existing client roster, as well as assisting with new business pitches
- Travel from time-to-time and in-person client meetings is required
What You’ll Bring:
- 2-3 years of experience within PR firm or agency (internship included)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Passion for spirits/ restaurant industry.
- Outgoing, positive, ability to work in a fast- paced environment, and juggle multiple tasks at once.
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.