MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants. *Description
- * Post A/R Invoices, match all documents and verify all prices
- Send invoices to customers via Email and EDI web portal
- Post Cash Receipts
- Obtain backup documentation of all chargebacks and deductions
- Research and dispute all charge-back analysis
- Post credits/chargebacks in the accounting system.
- Collections calls/emails
- Reconcile accounts with customers.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance required
- 2-4 years previous experience working in the field of Accounting
- Proficient in computer applications – specifically with MS Excel, Quickbooks
- Candidates must be immediately availabl This client is a consumer goods company based in the NYC. This opportunity is based in office! Competitive hourly rate and benefits package.