MKTG, a part of dentsu international, is a global lifestyle marketing agency that humanizes brands and connects them to people through their shared passions and lifestyles via sport and entertainment marketing, live experiences, digital and social media, retail marketing, enterprise/b2b engagement and sponsorship marketing. MKTG’s mission is to engineer value by creating deeper human connections, and top clients include IBM, Diageo, Nike, FedEx, P&G and AT&T. Headquartered in New York City, we have 1,600 employees and 7,000 Brand Ambassadors operating in 19 countries across the Americas, EMEA and APAC. Visit for more information.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. MKTG is an agency of dentsu.
MKTG is currently seeking an Account Executive to join our Brand Services Team supporting our alcohol client, Diageo. Working within a team structure and reporting directly to Senior Account Executives/Account Supervisor, this role will be responsible for supporting the overall account initiatives and executing against deliverables. The core responsibility of this role is to support the client relationship and account team with presentations, logistical/inventory support, or event communications.
· This is a detail-oriented, client-facing role that requires multi-tasking and effective communication to deliver first-class results.
· Proactive planning, as well as smart, strategic, and practical thinking are core competencies.
· A strong sense of ownership over client relationships and enjoy seeking out new and challenging opportunities.
· Keen understanding of both creative and production processes pertaining to experiential and event marketing
· Organized planner, communicator, and storyteller to develop tracking documents, presentations, and event experiences in digestible formats
· Able to work with and manage multiple vendors simultaneously
This position requires a professional with event planning experience (2+ years) in client service, project/event management, delivering integrated marketing solutions. We are looking for someone that is able to support client communications and work collaboratively with internal and external teams; inclusive of superiors from the account team and working cross-functionally with internal departments to maximize performance.
· Demonstrates an understanding and a passion for clients’ industry, business, consumer and brands
· Establishing himself/herself as a trusted strategic business partner to the client
· Embodies and reflects agency’s performance-based culture and commits him/herself and team to the highest standards for all agency work
· Requires strategic thinking and an understanding of the agency’s capabilities beyond your core assignment, enabling you to contribute to organic growth
· Strong communicator and presenter to sell-through agency work as best-in-class and cutting edge, with insightful and innovative thinking
· Understanding of financial processes; ranging from scoping of resources and deliverables, tracking of budgets, and accruing/reconciling
· Organized administratively to track status documents, deliverables, and overall timelines
· Strong capabilities with Microsoft Excel, Office, Powerpoint tools to develop tracking documents and presentations
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive healthcare plans
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible time-off
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
Dentsu is a modern marketing solutions company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated network of agencies and specialized practices to champion meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises 66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit dentsu.com/us.
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the “Company“) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact email@example.com if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.