Motive is a dynamic agency and creative collective operating at the speed of culture. We’re a collective of deep thinkers, creative makers, cultural connoisseurs, and executional aces. We create meaningful engagements between brands and their audiences, cultivating relationships that drive tangible results for our clients. And we do it with sharp strategy and powerful creative executed across all the media and touch-points key to our targets’ lives.
As pioneers in the area of content, digital engagement, and innovative experiential programs, and award winners for work in TV, event, digital and social, Motive has created a culture where every individual is given an opportunity to stretch and flex their creative and executional muscles daily. We are a team of hard-working, fast-moving, energetic, passionate, driven, straight-talking creative thinkers. We like being challenged and we love the collaboration necessary to overcome the challenges and succeed.
If this sounds like a place you would thrive, let’s see if we can make something happen.
As an Account Executive at Motive you’ll have the opportunity to manage the integrated day-to-day efforts with key client relationships and accounts. You’ll write briefs, manage projects and collaborate with creative and other teams, while managing a variety of initiatives including traditional, digital, promotional, media, experiential – working with an integrated account team.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage and help lead the agency’s day-to-day efforts with key client relationships and accounts.
- Strategically advise clients and develop ideas and solutions that achieve business, marketing and engagement objectives.
- Translate client assignments into meaningful briefs for the creative teams and effectively balance dual expectations of clients and the agency.
- Clearly establish objectives and priorities for client initiatives.
- Work with art directors, copywriters, developers and other teams to ideate and develop concepts for projects and accounts.
- Multi-task and get the work done—on time, within project budgets and exceeding expectations.
- Manage a variety of assignment types – traditional advertising, digital, social media, experiential, promotional, premium production.
- Assist with effectively assigning, delegating, coordinating and monitoring the work of agency staff members assigned to client projects.
- Participate in and/or lead big idea thinking sessions for the agency.
- Manage and foster client relationships and communications in an amicable, professional manner.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of, and be conversant in, each client’s business, industry and competitive landscape.
- Establish rapport and trust with a range of staff members and client contacts.
- Effectively present strategic and creative platforms to internal and external audiences.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience managing traditional, digital, social media, retail, content, experiential and promotional projects and accounts in a fast-paced advertising agency.
- Previous experience working CPG accounts.
- Previous experience working on beverages a HUGE plus.
- Experience managing several client/client teams simultaneously.
- Strong managerial and team building skills.
- Experience creating and managing budgets for projects covering all of the above.
- A thorough understanding of the agency process and agency/client relationship model.
- Willing to work long hours, weekends and travel as needed.
- A strong ‘self-starter’ mentality and sense of responsibility.
- A positive, upbeat attitude!
Motive is an equal opportunity employer! We believe that a diverse team makes us stronger and smarter.
Motive recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We offer an inspiring working environment and great benefits, including health, dental, vision, matching 401k, unlimited flex time off, and more. The starting salary for this position is between $50,000 and $70,000 annually, based on experience and the Denver, CO market. Actual pay may vary if located in our NYC location.
Motive has a clear vision: to be a creative leader where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We know our company succeeds only through the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.