At Poppin, we believe that everyone, everywhere deserves to “work happy.”
We provide companies the foundation for creating inspirational workspaces through a unique offering of furniture, office supplies, and branded merchandise. We’ve put a modern spin on a 100 year-old industry that’s been slow to adapt to today’s modern consumer. By simplifying the process, providing transparent pricing and discounts, and making our products available “on demand,” Poppin is able to offer a service unlike any other in the marketplace.
Poppin is looking for a super passionate, ambitious, and motivated Account Coordinator to join our New York office/showroom. As the Account Coordinator you will ensure that the Account Executives and our customers are addressed in the most professional manner. You will handle requests, as described in the responsibilities below, to ensure that the sales process runs smoothly and all needs are resolved both promptly and thoroughly, while providing an exceptional customer experience. It is important to remain current on our mission, business model and all product offerings.
- Create estimates and assist in processing sales orders
- Facilitate the mock-up process for customization opportunities and rendering process for furniture opportunities
- Complete any necessary documentation to set Poppin up as a vendor with customers
- Ensure data integrity of Poppin’s CRM
- Import completed orders into Poppin’s CRM and follow up on outstanding invoices
- Thoroughly learn about Poppin’s products, mission, and business model
- Compile data as needed for Sales Team to reflect and react to client needs
- Assist in implementing sales strategies for team
- Assist with sales pipeline management
- Customer interfacing on smaller transactional accounts
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a sales or sales internship role
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree preferred
- A genuine interest in progressive sales career
- Excellent spoken & written communication
- Strong time management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- High attention to detail to ensure data integrity within our CRM
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing, high energy sales environment
- Embody the Poppin brand and core values with customers and coworkers
Successful Poppin team members step up to the plate and work to get smarter every single day. Our startup ethos requires an all-hands-on-deck attitude (or, as we call it, “work scrappy”), taking on any and all changes with excitement and a great attitude.
We believe that working happy starts with embracing differences and that self-expression shouldn’t end at the office. To that end, every Poppin employee is encouraged to be themselves and create fun every day. While we align our company goals on the changing needs of our employees, business, and larger communities, we remain consistently committed to creating an environment rooted in diversity, equity, and inclusion for all Poppin employees, partners, and customers.
Poppin, Inc. believes in building an organization whose staff reflects the true diversity of our community. We are committed to hiring, promoting, and rewarding our employees on the basis of professional performance and results. Poppin, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, partnership status, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.