Bold. Results. Rauxa is the full-service agency helps brands such as Verizon, Alaska Airlines and Audi to grow and thrive through Personal Digital Transformation. Founded in 1999 and with a uniquely independent spirit, Rauxa is powered by a team of over 300 creators, technologists, scientists and practitioners with locations in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Orange County and Dallas. Rauxa is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe.
Rauxa is seeking an Account Director who is all hustle all the time when it comes to growing client business, but who always brings an A-game of head and heart as well! Qualified candidates should have a head for all things data-driven, digital marketing and a heart for driving innovative solutions to client problems in a fast-moving agency environment. Prior experience as an account leader on pharmaceutical client accounts (consumer/patient and HCP) at a digital or pharmaceutical agency is required.
What You’ll Do:
- Walk the halls, take names and nurture the business
- Inspire, lead and grow a best in-class account team who are besties of client and colleague alike
- Use your digital marketing expertise to solve your client’s business problems that highlight shining ROI
- Provide inspiring leadership and lots of wisdom to junior team members
- Grow current client accounts by developing strategic recommendations that meet the client’s business objectives and long-term goals
- Roll up your sleeves to steer the account as well as deliver work that meets client objectives and leads to bold results
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- You have 8+ years of agency experience in Account Service and are seasoned multi-channel, data-driven marketer
- You have led the development, launch, measurement and optimization of marketing HCP and direct to patient campaigns executed in multiple channels such as, digital, video, web, mobile, email, print, and social media
- You have digital or pharmaceutical agency experience; oncology experience is desired
- Your leader vibe rings true in all your communications to clients and team alike
- You are strategic, entrepreneurial, smart, and a great high-wire juggler!
- You’ve managed and mentored direct reports
- You are able to perform effectively in a fast paced, highly dynamic atmosphere and react quickly to changes
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and are able to tell a story using presentations in PowerPoint.
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.