Bold. Results. Rauxa is the full-service agency helps brands such as Verizon, Alaska Airlines and Audi to grow and thrive through Personal Digital Transformation. Founded in 1999 and with a uniquely independent spirit, Rauxa is powered by a team of over 300 creators, technologists, scientists and practitioners with locations in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Orange County and Dallas. Rauxa is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe.
We are seeking an Art Director to join our team working remotely or onsite in our NY office once we reopen!
As an Art Director, you will partner with our creative and account teams in the design and production of marketing concepts and executions across online and offline channels. You will take part in job briefs and help define, refine, and execute designs through rounds and build comprehensives for client presentations.
What You’ll Do:
- Be responsible for designing for a variety of assets such as, emails, landing pages, direct mail pieces, etc.
- Communicate and interact with account and day-to-day client teams to ensure work remains consistent with client expectations, campaign strategy and brand guidelines
- Collaborate with Sr. Art Directors as well as your copy partner
- Ensure concepts, rounds and final files are accurate, organized, stored in the appropriate places, and error free
- Support and back-up Production Artists to ensure flawless release by the agreed deadline
- Remain up to date on the latest developments in software applications and web development technology
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a design role, within a marketing, advertising, or creative agency environment
- You have a wide-ranging portfolio of work across channels such as, email, digital campaigns, social media, direct mail, print, etc.
- You are skilled and efficient in the use of Creative Cloud applications, including Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects and also Sketch (or you’re willing to learn)
- You have a deep understanding of graphic design, including photography, typography, page layout and grids
- You are comfortable interfacing with internal workflow systems, including Workfront, Slack, Egnyte and Zoom
- You have excellent conceptual and design skills. You’re equally happy designing all day or brainstorming with the team
- You are organized: maintaining and archiving your files, and help keep track of evolving brand elements and a large library of assets
- You are a good communicator: this is a very collaborative office, with a small team
- You have the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and simultaneously handle multiple projects with accuracy and attention to detail.
*Please send/include the link to your portfolio.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.