Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle company defined by innovation and the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States with over sixty billion in assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson Yards neighborhood on Manhattan’s West Side, The Grand and Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Formed over 45 years ago, Related is the largest private owner of affordable housing and a fully-integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of design, development, acquisitions, management, finance, hospitality, sustainability, and sales. Related’s mixed-use, residential and commercial office properties have been consistently heralded for their placemaking vision – bringing together iconic design, arts and culture, dynamic programming, and innovative wellness programs. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a team of approximately 4,000 professionals. Related was recently named to Fast Company Magazine’s list of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about Related, please visit www.related.com.
Seeking an experienced administrative professional to support one senior level executive and the Risk Management team.
- Calendar management with the ability to anticipate calendar conflicts and manage last-minute changes.
- Coordinate insurer site visits and boiler inspections with property management staff.
- Coordinate issuance of certificates of insurance
- Reviewing the certificates of insurance for accuracy and compliance (no prior knowledge required – training provided).
- Assist with Department organization chart creation and maintenance.
- Maintain various schedules including, but not limited to, policy, auto & driver schedules.
- Book domestic and international air and ground travel, and accommodations as needed.
- Assist in planning and organizing large meetings and events, involving both internal staff and external business partners.
- Prepare and process expense reports.
- Act as point person for new hire, technology setup and department supplies.
- Presentation preparation, i.e. slide and report creation in accordance with company standards, coordination with marketing department, printing and binding books.
- Assist in department projects, acting as a project manager to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain multi-faceted filing system, tracking the receipt and review of invoices, binders, policies and other important documents.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 3+ years of strong administrative experience working with senior leaders and their administrative teams.
- Ideal candidate will have a strong interest in Risk Management and Insurance (no prior experience required).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities and time management, excellent organizational skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook; MS Word, Excel, and excellent knowledge of PowerPoint preferred.
- MS Visio and Adobe Acrobat are ideal.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
Related Companies is an equal opportunity employer.