Tremor Video is Looking for a hard-working individual to join our rapidly growing Tremor Video Self Service DSP Sales team. We are in a period of substantial growth and need someone that has experience selling Self Service DSP platforms and can hit the ground running. This role would require the individual to identify new opportunities with holding companies, agencies and client direct. Sell them on our DSP, negotiate the MSA and drive revenue.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive new business opportunities to fuel Tremor Video’s self-service DSP pipeline and growth.
- Drive continued growth in the Tremor Video Self Service DSP offering.
- Identify and drive new Self Service opportunities with holding companies, agencies and client direct
- Help Tremor Sales team convert existing managed service clients to self-service.
- Work with product team to innovate and add required capabilities to the platform
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Tremor’s product suite and that of its competitive set.
- Utilize industry knowledge and sales tools to research and prospect new accounts, identify key players and generate interest in Tremor’s platform.
- Accurately manage all client information, opportunities and sales activity in Salesforce.
- Conduct high-level discovery conservations and platform demonstrations with senior agency and client executives (C-Level, VP/Director).
- Negotiate and obtain new MSAs and drive campaign activation in order to achieve and exceed sales quotas.
- Effectively communicate and navigate various internal teams (Product, Product Marketing, Sales, Client Success, Data Ops, Supply Ops, etc.).
- Work in tandem with Client Success to ensure campaign success, renewal and ongoing client communication.
- Collaborate with the broader sales team on instances where existing managed service or supply-side partners desire programmatic activation.
Who You Are:
- Experience with self-service DSPs.
- 5+ Years working within the Ad Tech Space.
- Experience providing demo’s and selling self-service DSPs.
- Ability to negotiate MSA’s.
- Ability to work collaboratively among multiple internal teams (CSM, Sales, Product, Legal).