Who are Unruly?
Unruly is one of the leading programmatic video ad platforms (SSP) in the world. Publishers use Unruly’s self-service tools, global relationships with premium demand partners, user-friendly ad formats and dedicated support team to maximize their revenue across a range of different screens, including CTV, mobile and desktop.
A pioneer in bringing emotional intelligence to the ad ecosystem, Unruly’s innovative, multi-format tech, unique audience insights and creative solutions also enable brands and agencies to seamlessly engage global consumers in premium, brand-safe environments.
Where in the Unrulyverse will I be working?
You will take on the role of an Account Executive (PMP Activation) for our Business Development team.
We are looking for an experienced seller to help grow UnrulyX CTRL, our PMP platform for publishers. CTRL is Unruly’s newest product offering and provides publishers with the tools needed to execute their programmatic sales strategy. You’ll be working cross-functionally with various teams to help drive demand facilitation for our premium publishers. This role is crucial to the success of this fast-growing piece of our business.
Currently our teams are working remotely, however once it is safe to do so this role will be based in the New York City office for some of the week.
What will I be doing?
- Act as the liaison between supply side and demand side teams within the Tremor International organization
- Represent and showcase our network of premium publishers to buy side teams for PMP opportunities
- Identify and establish processes for cross-selling with publishers’ direct sales teams and internal sales teams
- Work closely with product marketing and brand marketing on packaging supply for curated PMPs and publisher direct deals
- Coordinate with Publisher Development and Publisher Success teams to highlight PMP spend for our strategic publishers
- Be an expert in the digital media landscape, understanding the current and future challenges publishers face and create innovative solutions to help solve them
- Communicate industry expertise and advise clients on new opportunities and how to generate revenue results, on both the agency and publisher side
What will I bring?
- 2-3 years experience in digital sales or business development on publisher and/or agency side
- Extensive knowledge of programmatic, publishers and ad tech space
- Strong knowledge of CTV and In-Mobile Applications
- Adaptability and eagerness to learn new products and technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident – in escalating business critical issues internally/externally, able to effectively liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Energetic with a high level of initiative and motivation
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Go-getter attitude, excited about new products and willingness to work closely with product teams to identify new solutions for publishers
Here at Unruly, we like to think outside the box, so if you don’t tick every one of these- don’t worry! We would rather see your application than risk missing out on your potential. We also know our strength comes from our differences and varied life experiences, so we are committed to the value of diversity and inclusion in all its forms.
What if I have any questions before I apply?
All applications need to be submitted online, however to discuss any adjustments you may require ahead of submitting your application, please email email@example.com