We’re looking for smart and hungry Account Supervisors, who have always found non-traditional ways of solving problems, or grown tired of the way things have always been done, and are eager to join a place that’s obsessed with marketing like the year we actually live in to drive real business results.
Think you have what it takes? Answer some of these questions to get a gauge:
- Do you geek out over quarterly earnings announcements, Pinterest’s beta ad products, and Snapchat’s evolving business model?
- Tired of the revolving door of agencies, with people coming and going in year-long increments?
- Are you someone that loves to teach a man to fish, rather than feed him? And have countless lessons and examples where you’ve groomed talent, and helped them land deserved promotions?
- Do you have a real passion (cooking, cycling, guitar, NY Jets football…) that you not only love, but can’t help but share with others?
If you checked “yes” to these questions, we’re chomping at the bit to meet you.
The type of folks we want to meet have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or Entrepreneurial street creds with 6-9 years of experience working within the social & digital, media, and agency space
- Developed advanced written and presentation communication skills, allowing them to comfortably engage with senior brand managers and partner agencies.
- A proven expertise in brand strategy, across a number of verticals, with the ability to translate strategy into smart and sound digital tactics
- An understanding of a brand marketing mix, ensuring that social & digital strategies integrate and amplify more traditional channels, while growing relationships with partner agencies
- Years of hands-on experience managing & mentoring teams, including direct reports as well as cross-functional teammates
- A glass-half-full outlook that contributes to an already ridiculously-strong company culture, and healthy business
The task at hand:
- Motivate and manage your team, contributing to your Account Executives’ and Senior Account Executives’ career growth day-to-day, while efficiently communicating and “managing up” to your Account Director.
- Take ownership of your client relationship and social strategy, ensuring recommendations are smart, grounded in creative insights, knocks KPIs out of the park, and ultimately, help them sell shit!
- Responsible for assignments centered around operational and internal initiatives, as provided by the Leadership team
- Collaborate with the leaders of other departments (Creative, Project Management, Media, and Analytics) to improve and execute on client deliverables, process, and output.