VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done—disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to take their entire leasing process online to maximize revenue and performance. Last year, we launched the fastest adopted new product in proptech, VTS Market. Rise Buildings by VTS is leading an entirely new category of software – tenant experience. We also recently launched VTS Data, already getting front-page references in the Wall Street Journal and quoted by Reuters, The Real Deal, Commercial Observer, and many more. Our success shows in our numbers—we hit “Unicorn“ status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS on 80,000 buildings in 34 countries, and we’ve expanded to over 400 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have major hubs in other cities including Chicago, IL, Toronto, CA, London, UK, San Francisco, CA, and Austin, TX.
Learn more at vts.com, risebuildings.com, or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
How Does This Position Help VTS Succeed?
VTS is looking for an intelligent, self-motivated sales professional to join our team as an Account Executive in our New York office. Our Account Executives are hard working, coachable, curious, adaptable and take a process-oriented approach to closing new business on a quarterly basis. If this describes you and being at the forefront of innovation in the world’s second largest asset class, then we want you on our team!
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Help bring Commercial Real Estate into the 21st Century – map customer’s key issues to our solution
- Become an expert on the VTS product suite and value proposition
- Present to C-level executives on the value of the VTS solution through product demonstrations in person and via web tools
- Represent VTS and evangelize our vision through in-market events, industry groups, and CRE specific initiatives
- Prospect, nurture, and close new business
- Accurately forecast and execute on quarterly revenue targets
- Negotiate pricing and sales contracts to close new business while navigating multiple decision makers
- Work closely with sales, account management, and customer support teams to ensure our customers are successful
- Form relationships with senior decision makers, asset managers, and brokers at the top commercial real estate firms across the country
What Makes You A Great Fit?
- 5+ years of experience and a proven track record in a revenue-generating role in B2B technology sales or Commercial Real Estate
- SAAS sales experience
- History of accurately forecasting and exceeding quota on a consistent basis
- Experience prospecting and closing new business
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organization skills and process-oriented approach to sales
- Highly self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness and ability to travel
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence – We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed – We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff – monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious – Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One – We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership – Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference – VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.