Integrated Resources, Inc is a premier staffing firm recognized as one of the tri-states most well-respected professional specialty firms. IRI has built its reputation on excellent service and integrity since its inception in 1996. Our mission centers on delivering only the best quality talent, the first time and every time. We provide quality resources in four specialty areas: Information Technology (IT), Clinical Research, Rehabilitation Therapy and Nursing.
Job Title: Staff Accountant
Location: – Newark NJ
Duration:- 2+ year (possibility of extension)
Job description –
This position will perform the following functions:-
- Record company transactions (ex. incoming cash/journal entries) and perform all reconciliation and analysis for general ledger accounts.
- Monitor & analyze monthly activity and maintain the accuracy of accounting records.
- Assist in the development of financial statements, reports and related analysis utilizing the SAP Finance Module.
- Prepare various reports for year-end reporting.
- Respond to inquiries from the internal and external auditors and address other ad hoc requests. Support various SEC filings, FERC forms and other special projects upon request.
- BS Degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of public/private accounting experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Excellent PC skills (Excel Pivot Tables and Word).
- Must foster an inclusive work environment and respect all aspects of diversity.
- Must demonstrate and value differences in others’ strengths, perspectives, approaches, and personal choices.
Desired- Not Required
- Public utility experience
- Hyperion and PowerPoint experience.
We do have referral bonus of $500 per candidate, if you refer any of your friends or colleague who are looking out for the same job.
Thanks & Regards,
DIRECT # – 732-844-8717|