Departments: Operations & Supply Chain
Less than 5% – Mainly between Hickory MFG and Newton Cable Annex
Hours of work/work schedule/flex-time:
This is a Monday through Friday job with normal work hours of 8am until 5 pm. Overtime will be required at times.
Scope of Position:
This position will support/assist the Operations Staff or Supply Chain Staff at the Newton Cable Annex facility. Either role may periodically support other departments within the plant operations.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will assist the staff with administrative tasks. Successful candidate needs to be proficient in Microsoft Office and exhibit the ability to put together presentations for plant leadership. Person should be able to coordinate plant meetings and visitors and coordinate plant visits and tours.
Specific skills/tasks might include:
- Scheduling meetings/Note taking
- Navigate SharePoint sites, create when necessary
- Data Entry to Excel / graph creation
- Coordinating efforts and resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems in the Supply Chain departments
- Coordinating between departments and in resolving day to day administrative and operational problems.
- Support in setting up new hires phone, computer, office (with communications to various personnel/departments).
- Facilitate and support workforce development in training documentation, printer use instructions
- Preparation for tours, conference room management
- Office Supplies, Organizing and setting up shared spaces in new plant (kitchen, supplies, etc.)
- Support Ops & WH shift meeting and plant communication meetings.
Must have skills:
- Proficient with PowerPoint
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional and helpful in disposition
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.