Hayward Holdings (NYSE “HAYW“) is the largest manufacturer of residential swimming pool equipment globally, with a significant presence in the commercial pool market that is continuously growing.
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Hayward designs, manufactures, and markets a full line of residential and commercial pool and spa equipment, including pumps, filters, heating, cleaners, salt chlorinators, automation, lighting, safety, flow control, and energy solutions at our company-owned facilities in North Carolina, Tennessee, Arizona, Rhode Island, Spain, and China. We have distribution facilities in France, Canada, and Arizona.
For over 80-years, Hayward has been enhancing pool ownership by manufacturing cutting-edge, advanced pool and spa equipment. Hayward listens to our customers’ needs and ensures they are implemented during the design and manufacturing process. The goal is to become the preferred brand of choice with every residential and commercial swimming pool and spa.
Hayward believes our most valuable resource is our people.
Come on in… The water is Hayward.
Benefits Effective Day 1
Great Medical, Dental, Vision plans
Company Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
401K Match, plus 3% Profit Sharing
11 Paid Holidays
Vacation and Paid Sick Time
And many more employee benefits…
Make sub-assemblies consisting of printed circuit boards with applicable components. Assembles a completed
electro-mechanical unit utilizing sub-assemblies, air tools, and miscellaneous parts.
- Assembles printed circuit boards by insertion of applicable components in through-hole fashion utilizing specific work instructions, procedures and various hand and air tools.
- Installs sub-assemblies, miscellaneous hardware into specific unit enclosures at a final assembly level utilizing specific work instructions, procedures and various hand and air tools.
- Above processes include electrical function test at printed circuit board and final assembly level accomplished by utilizing test fixtures provided by electrical engineering.
- Other duties as required (i.e. packing, etc.)
- Minimum 4+ months production work experience within a manufacturing industry.
- An electro-mechanical aptitude is desirable.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with individuals and teams to achieve department/production goals.
- Strive for continuous process improvement in daily activities.
- Ability to follow through on tasks assigned to completion.
- Must be able to stand at work station for 8 hours.
- Must be able to lift up to 26 lbs.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma/GED
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.