Looking for a place where you can thrive?
SavATree’s mission is to take our passion for nature and keep our outdoors beautiful and flourishing. Through our comprehensive tree, shrub, and lawn care we work hard to make sure our customers have attractive, healthy and cared-for green spaces to enjoy. Over the last thirty years, we have opened new offices across the country, and we are looking for people who want to grow with us.
The Assistant Branch Manager is ultimately accountable for the day to day performance and overall profitability of their branch. The management of the sales process and team, coordination of operations and resources, and the seamless administration of it all is very much like running your own business.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work outside and visit beautiful properties. You’ll apply your expertise to ensure the health and well-being of each client’s landscape, as well as manage and mentor your team.
We want everyone to be able to identify and achieve their own version of success, which means giving each employee the room and opportunity to grow. To ensure that everyone has the best chance to succeed, we invest heavily in training and continuing education. We make it easy for you to reach out and get the help you need, even when it’s from the other side of the country. This means actively fostering a collaborative culture where we come together to learn from each other and help each other succeed. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where each employee has the resources and opportunities to advance his or her career and become a go-to subject matter expert. That’s why we often say that when you work here, you thrive here.
What a day is like:
Your management focus will be threefold; Sales, Operations, and Administration. You will develop sales targets, monitor performance, and carry out program guidelines to achieve customer satisfaction while ultimately achieving or exceeding budgets. Your oversight of operations will ensure maximum productivity and safety. You will manage the fleet and branch resources to perform all services on time, while meeting our high standards and regulatory compliance. Finally, you will oversee the proper administration of all paperwork and data entry, implement guidelines, and initiate process improvement sessions to continually improve processes and procedures.
What kind of person are we looking for? Someone with:
- The enthusiasm to lead and mentor individuals
- The ability to prioritize and adapt easily to change
- 5 years in a similar capacity managing sales, staff and operations for a residential/commercial tree care service or a large landscape management company. Prior Profit and Loss responsibility is preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Management, Forestry, Plant Science, Environmental Science or similar environmental focus is preferred
- A valid driver’s license.
Why you might love working here:
- We have lots of training opportunities and will support your continuing education in the industry
- You’ll work alongside some of the best trained and equipped teams in the industry, with an emphasis on quality and safety
- We’re collaborative, so you’ll have the ability to connect and collaborate with people who are experts in the field
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including health and dental, paid time off, vehicle program, bonus plan, and a matched 401(K)
SavATree is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace