Our job is to be bold at work.
It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients, colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity powers progress. Forresterites bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at the nexus of what’s next.
About This Role:
We are looking for a top-producing sales professional who can assist us in expanding our existing account base of technology providers. An Account Executive who has prior experience in selling business services to C-level professionals in a highly competitive market would be an advantage.
The Account Executive must excel at finding and closing new business and have a commanding presence and strong business acumen. Success in this position requires intellectual curiosity, organization skills, self-motivation, and a transparent and repeatable sales process.
The Account Executive must meet quota on a monthly and quarterly basis, which will require significant prospecting efforts leading to numerous meetings weekly.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to demonstrate Forrester’s capabilities and business fit to top executives such as chief executive officers, chief marketing officers, chief revenue officers, chief sales officers, and chief product officers at technology vendors on a daily basis.
- Prospect and close appropriate new-business prospects from a list based on a specific geography.
- Sell to senior management (C-level professionals, including CEOs, CMOs, CROs, CSOs, CPOs,) at prospect accounts.
- Maintain the minimum weekly/daily metrics for the role and an appropriate sales pipeline of five times to eight times quota.
- Produce accurate and timely forecasts.
- Develop a complete understanding of Forrester’s full array of product offerings.
- Translate product and solutions into positive business outcomes to C-level prospects.
- Understand the changing business and technology issues and needs that our potential clients face.
- Work with analyst, consulting, and product teams to better understand the Forrester value proposition for technology vendors.
- A proven track record of prospecting and selling to C-level executives at technology vendors.
- The ability to prospect and book meetings via social media, email, and phone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to align client business objectives with Forrester solutions.
- Effective organization and time management skills.
- A high level of business acumen.
- Interest in technology and its business impact.
- A team player and a coachable, fast learner.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.