Are you looking to make a difference in your community? Do you enjoy working early morning hours and helping others? We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our united work family.
For over 30 years, New Season Treatment Centers have been a leading national health care service provider of outpatient treatment centers that specialize in providing safe, quality and best in class care for individuals living with Opioid Use Disorder (“OUD“).
Operating in over 70 treatment centers in multiple states, our team members are engaged in medication-assisted treatment, counseling, support, and care management of individuals living with OUD. We treat the whole person and, in so doing, address the underlying causes of OUD in an effort to provide a continuum of care that not only addresses treatment needs but supports the patient on their journey to recovery.
Administrative Assistant Job Summary:
This position provides administrative support for the Corporate Executive Leadership Team (ELT) in addition to monitoring/maintaining treatment center licenses in selected states and processing CARF accreditation applications and renewals for those same states and treatment centers. This position will also be responsible for maintaining up-to-date Powers of Attorney for the treatment centers for which they have been assigned. In addition to preparing necessary documents and scheduling, this position will also perform duties such as coordination of meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, coordinating travel and working on special projects. There will be times when this person will handle non-routine correspondence and assemble highly confidential and sensitive information. Independent judgement is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workloads.
- Monitors treatment center license expiration dates for assigned centers and processes renewals to prevent any lapse. Then distributes original licenses to treatment centers to be maintained.
- Makes application for necessary licenses for new treatment centers.
- Processes CARF/state accreditation applications and renewals for assigned treatment centers and completes necessary paperwork to maintain them in the interim.
- Where applicable, coordinates Governing Board meetings for treatment centers.
- Maintains back-up file with all treatment center licenses.
- Maintains up-to-date Powers of Attorney for selected treatment centers and processes revocations on a timely basis when necessary.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conference and department activities for the ELT and Corporate.
- Creates and develops visual presentations as needed to include in the quarterly board book.
- Provides administrative regulatory support for treatment centers such as ordering DEA Form 222 and assistance with DEA binder maintained in treatment center safe.
- Reviews and tracks weekly pharmacy report submissions, notifying Regional and Zone Directors of incomplete or non-compliant submissions.
- Receives and tracks pharmacy personnel update forms submitted by treatment centers.
- Provides phone back up as needed for CEO/President. Takes messages or fields/answers routine and non-routine questions. Provides phone back up for the Corporate Receptionist.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Acts as a project manager for special projects which may include planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information and creation of material.
- Prepares as needed general correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes.
- Early morning hours (Allows for a great work life balance)
- Competitive Pay
- Generous PTO (3 weeks with buy up options)
- Excellent Medical (EPO & PPO plans), Dental, and Vision Insurance
- FSA’s, Telehealth and Tele-Counseling services
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401k with up to 3% matching
- Reimbursement for education, license, tuition, etc.
- Referral bonus (up to $750)
Essential Position Requirements:
- High School diploma/GED or related field or equivalent experience required
- Associate’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of computer and internet applications and data management as well as an understanding of reporting requirements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of software.
- Spanish bilingual (Required)
- 1 year of Administrative experience required.
- 2 + years is preferred.3 years or more of Customer Service experience.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing Excel/Sheets and other Google products.
New Season provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
40Orlando Methadone Treatment Center