BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Give technologists their time back by delivering a modern data experience that empowers organizations to run their operations as a true, automated, storage as-a-service model seamlessly across multiple clouds.
The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For seven straight years, Pure has been named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (five years in the MQ for Solid-State Arrays, and two in the newly created MQ for Primary Storage).
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2020 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE… You will:
- Evangelize our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology and data solutions, ensuring customers fully grasp Pure’s total value proposition
- Build and invest in relationships with customers to establish Pure’s value, continually driving the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry
- Lead pursuit teams and develop account plans to make sure all internal resources are engaged to execute and win new Pure Customers
- Drive and manage a healthy and robust pipeline of sales activity to assure quarterly and annual quotas are met or exceeded
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE…
- Authenticity and a genuine desire to engage customers and understand their business challenges
- Thought leadership, creativity and a Challenger Mindset; the ability to apply your customer insights and expertise in technology solutions to position Pure’s portfolio to solve persistent problems
- Avid hunter with proven prospecting skills, consistently opening doors to new customers and navigating seamlessly between the boardroom and the data center while passionately positioning the advantages of a Pure Storage solution
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written and oral communication, able to build relationships easily and deepen them over time
- Ability to assess, plan, and actively manage a territory to achieve maximum revenue and efficiency
- Expertise leading a complex sales process with multiple stakeholders, while fostering teamwork and shared ownership internally and with Partners
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota and driving referenceable business.
- Passionate about post-sales customer success
- 5 + years of outside sales with a focus on new logo acquisition or business development; consistently delivering $5-$10M per year in revenues
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don’t have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you’re wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.