POSITION OVERVIEW //
Reporting to the Account Supervisor on Comcast Business team, the primary responsibility of this position is to support the Client’s Tradeshow program. The person in this position will develop, implement and oversee all aspects of tradeshow operations working directly with the client, other agency partners and show management / vendors.
This position will be based in New Berlin, WI or Philadelphia, PA
TEAM DESCRIPTION //
GMR Marketing currently supports Comcast with a variety of marketing efforts including; Corporate Sports Strategy & Activation, University Marketing, Business Services, Sports Sponsorship Creative,and NASCAR Strategy & Activation. This position would focus on the Tradeshow program within the Comcast Business Services team.
KEY CONTRIBUTIONS //
Manage Comcast Business’ interests with the various industry tradeshow event partnerships and sponsorships including but not limited to:
- Execution and daily management of tradeshow programs and deadlines
- Service multiple client departments and key stakeholders to ensure their interests are being met
- Planning and management of tradeshow programs;including vendor management and internal support teams, partner agencies, guest communications, registration sites (Bizzabo), program recaps and event metric reporting; Salesforce knowledge a plus.
- Coordinate and lead status meetings with all relative program stakeholders
- Interact with client’s senior leadership and field marketing managers on a consistent basis
- Prepare program budgets, negotiate fees and coordinate invoice generation and follow-up on payment
- Manage and obtain approvals from appropriate parties on all sponsorship assets and activation elements
- Educate key client executives on their use of sponsorship assets to drive more value from partnership(s)
- Primary point of contact for on-site event execution as needed
- Develop event recaps and coordinate with account team and client to ensure complete post-event reporting is captured
- Research and assess industry events that align with the client’s business objectives and prepare recommendations
- Monitor program expenses to guarantee adherence to established budget parameters
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge and best practices of the industry events space
- Position requires travel to industry events for the purposes of planning and implementation of programs
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS //
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 3-5 years of project management experience
- Previous tradeshow and events execution experience required
- Professional and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage different situations various levels of management
- Fluency with Microsoft Office required, profiency in salesforce, Bizzabo and like platforms a plus
- Excellent time-management, solutions oriented, and strong organizational skills
- Excellent composition skills; oral and written that display logic and expertise
- Confidence and abilty to work under pressure of deadlines and competing priorities
- Ability to work across multiple assignments simultaneously with superior time management and organization skills
- Ability to work well with a team and independently
- Willing to travel to various event locations and execute on-site as needed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.