Established in 1991, Collabera has been a leader in IT staffing for over 22 years and is one of the largest diversity IT staffing firms in the industry. As a half a billion dollar IT company, with more than 9,000 professionals across 30+ offices, Collabera offers comprehensive, cost-effective IT staffing & IT Services. We provide services to Fortune 500 and mid-size companies to meet their talent needs with high quality IT resources through Staff Augmentation, Global Talent Management, Value Added Services through CLASS (Competency Leveraged Advanced Staffing & Solutions) Permanent Placement Services and Vendor Management Programs.
Collabera recognizes true potential of human capital and provides people the right opportunities for growth and professional excellence. Collabera offers a full range of benefits to its employees including paid vacations, holidays, personal days, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance.
A successful analyst on the FIU (Financial Intelligence Unit) team will:
- Conduct a time-sensitive, meticulous investigation and analysis of each instance of potential Anti-Money Laundering activity and/or suspicious financial activity across multiple jurisdictions and countries, utilizing a wide variety of research and analytical tools.
- Produce a well-written report detailing and analysing the potentially suspicious activity for review by a supervisor and, when appropriate, filing with FinCEN.
- Build strong relationships with strategic partners across the unit to ensure effective coordination of significant investigations.
- Demonstrate a keen attention to detail in investigation, analysis, and writing.
- Backgrounds in legal, communications and journalism are great to look at. Focus on candidates with a strong writing background.
- A bachelor’s degree, master’s; or juris doctorate degree in one of the following, or similar, fields of study: Justice Studies, English, Journalism, Business Administration, Accounting, Political Science or Government & Public Services
If you are interested please contact: