The Fetch Package Customer Success Team engages our corporate customers to power the successful adoption of the Fetch Package services and demonstrate ongoing value. This critical function is responsible for on-boarding new customers by engaging property management teams in the launch, implementation, and uptake of the Fetch Package service as well as ongoing communication and support for our current customer base.
You will work with the rest of the Fetch Package Sales, Operations and Customer Relations Teams in the Phoenix market to ensure Fetch Package is the future of package delivery for apartment communities.
What you’ll do:
- Create and nurture long term relationships with Fetch’s most valuable customers therefore allowing us to maximize our growth potential
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their specific business needs and helping them succeed
- Enable the successful roll-out of Fetch to customer’s management and on-site staff members
- Attend customer staff meetings and launches in person. Must be comfortable presenting to small or large groups of customers
- Work to escalate and resolve in a timely manner any and all customer concerns
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with clients about their resident trends, sentiment, and finding opportunities for deeper engagement
- Identify opportunities for clients to act as Fetch advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies, referrals)
- Collaborate closely with Sales Executives and the Market Manager to support pilot customers, expansion opportunities and renewals
- Utilize resources across the Fetch organization as needed to support customers needs
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform and educate our sales process, marketing, and product roadmap
- Embody the positive Fetch Package culture
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role.
- Dynamic on the fly problem-solving skills.
- Multi-Family industry experience very helpful but not required
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented, high energy required
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights. Experience with Excel necessary. CRM experience (Salesforce or other) preferred
- Comfortable using multichannel customer and team communication tools such as Gmail, Slack, Zendesk, etc. or a strong motivation to learn. Email proficiency is a must
- Comfortable in a startup company where we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment