This is a Temporary Contract position
Duration: 5-6 monthsYou’re passionate about a zero-emissions future and want to build something special. You want to own your space but work with talented, like-minded people on important projects. The pace doesn’t scare you, it excites you. Quality and integrity matter to you. We feel exactly the same way.
Drive Forward. Introduce yourself to us and let’s start a conversation. We are on the lookout for a Accounts Payable Specialist to own the entire accounts payable process, as well as participate in evaluating and improving processes and procedures at a growing, fast-paced organization. A hands-on and versatile professional background is greatly valued, as you will be responsible for ensuring proper, accurate and timely accounting of accounts payable activities.
- Manage daily invoice processing workload to ensure efficiency for full cycle AP processing
- Understand GL structure to accurately code expenses to proper main account, business unit, cost center and location for invoices not related to purchase orders
- Complete understanding of the two and three-way match process and ability to assist with resolution of purchase order issues rapidly
- Daily reconciliation of vendor statements and response to vendor payment status requests
- Experience with processing weekly check runs (and urgent payment requests as needed)
- Ability to effectively track items requiring follow up, especially as related to processing and payment deadlines and varying customer terms
- Logistics vendor experience a plus
- Provide high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Ability to pivot from normal, daily duties to other types of work or projects as needed
- Assistance with ongoing new ERP needs and processes
- Minimum 3 years full cycle AP processing experience
- Understanding of GL structure
- Ability to consistently meet accounting and processing deadlines
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, coupled with client service attitude
- Attention to detail and ability to properly prioritize daily work needs
- Strong system skills (with prior system implementation experience a plus)
- Desire to problem-solve and streamline duties, along with identifying potential process improvements
- Aspiration to develop professionally and be challenged in a young and growing company
Candidates must have current U.S. work authorization. This position is not eligible for CPT or OPT.