READY FOR AN EXCITING CAREER AT ALTISOURCE?
Altisource™ is a high energy, rapidly growing technology and services provider that is changing the way companies conduct business.
Altisource’s Software and Technology segment is responsible for incubating and launching market disruptive solutions that apply our core technologies and intellectual property including business process optimization platforms, advanced decision models, consumer sciences and business intelligence systems into market-leading software applications and services.
This is an opportunity to become a critical member of one of Altisource’s incubated software technology start-up organizations and to participate in the development and launch of a new product concept. We are looking for top candidates who are passionate about creating great software that delivers significant market value. This is the opportunity to work among some of the industry’s top names working on some of the most challenging technical problems.
Reporting directly to the Manager, Production Support
- Lead the analysis of root cause factors that prevent production systems and processes from being highly reliable, accurate and efficient.
- Analyze processes, recommend process improvement and maintain formal documentation.
- Development assistance and implementation of initiatives that reduce or eliminate dependence on manual operations.
- Understand future direction and enhancements on all assigned applications.
- Diagnose problems using written procedures; and/or apply an analytical skill-set in order to triage reported defects and route those issue to the appropriate Resources for resolution; escalate as necessary.
- Assist with planning and testing of application, configuration and database changes, and installation of upgrades and patches.
- Identify opportunities to eliminate significant amounts of ad hoc reporting requests by developing alternative strategies that give internal and external customers the ability to gather information required; eliminating IT support in most instances.
- Tier II Support of Production Applications; including, alert monitoring, opening trouble tickets, general escalation and client / vendor coordination.
- Leverage specially designed monitoring interfaces in order to augment the pool of information available to all Production Support Analysts as they triage and diagnose incident reports.
- Utilize MKS where tickets will be opened to track incidents, and their root-cause.
- Confirm incident logging on reported events affecting any systems, applications, or 3rd-Party vendors; ensure documentation for replication of solution.
- Ensure best practices and day to day performance standards and metrics support all clients.
- Develop and report metrics associated with system performance.
- Maintain efficient and effective communication between client and support teams.
- Develop contacts and relationships with clients’ vendor support organizations.
- Ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements as contractually documented.
Key Result Areas:
- The Production Support Analyst (PSA) is a dedicated support contact to Production Support Manager and their high level clients.
- The APS is responsible for developing a high level of expertise on physical and logical infrastructure associated with Equator systems, applications and 3rd party vendors.
- The APS provides daily application support for all clients, including the identification, testing for reproduction, documentation and resolution of issues.
- Working closely with the Production Support Manager (PSM), IT Production Support and other internal departments, the APS strives to provide an immediate workaround/solution and helps to identify root cause and longer term solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum of 3 to 5 Years of client relations experience
- Experience with Default Services and REO
- Knowledge of the software industry and typical product deployment preferred; installation, troubleshooting, upgrading and integration
- Versed in Microsoft; including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, including client and server-side technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of business acumen and quick thinking; effective decision making
- Self-motivated and drive to succeed; work proactively with a minimal level of direct supervision
- Organizational and administrative skills, including problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to assist with technical projects and partner with internal resources to solve technical issues
- Strong relationship / customer management skills; experienced with multiple dedicated clients in technical support environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize job requirements; planning and coordination management
- Strong personal interaction, presentation and phone interaction skills; ensure professional level etiquette
- On call as necessary
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries – we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to foster your career, and prepare for retirement
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.