The Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation (HBFF) is the largest nonprofit addiction recovery organization in the United States. It is also one of the most mission-driven places you will find. The HBFF team is passionate about providing hope and ultimately healing. As a living, growing and evolving institution, the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is – at our core- a people-powered organization. HBFF is comprised of 1600+ employees, seventeen treatment sites and produces $190 million dollars in annual revenue. This exemplary organization serves nearly 25,000 people annually and is committed to provide hope and healing for those experiencing addiction to alcohol and other drugs.
What makes this organization unique is its total ecosystem approach to prevention, education, research, advocacy and treatment. All of the parts of the organization work together to inform, develop and deliver evidence- based practices that help people reclaim their futures and restore their hope.
Being “a best place to work” is a strategic goal of HBFF and it’s a goal that every employee plays an active role in helping to achieve. Our culture is a reflection of how encouraged and energized we each feel about contributing our ideas and performing to our greatest ability. Join us and do meaningful work.
We deeply value our employees. Working at HBFF includes a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Competitive Health, Dental and Vision Plans
Retirement savings plan with employer match
Diverse individuals encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Provide Hazelden Plymouth Facilities Department with administrative and secretarial support. Also provide clerical assistance to Maintenance, Transportation, and Housekeeping.
- Coordinate Hazelden Plymouth Support Services and work order requests to ensure timely assistance with customers’ concerns and needs and to maintain a high level of customer service
- Coordinate office operations to facilitate business functions and promote a productive work environment
- Attend to routine office activities for Hazelden Plymouth Support Services administration office to promote efficient daily operation and good customer service
- Provide clerical assistance to designated staff in order to support their job functions and help ease their workloads
- Perform all job functions in a safe manner to minimize risk of injury to self and others
- Utilize communication skills to the best of ability
- High School or equivalent
- One year Freedom from Problematic Substance Use
- Vocational or technical training
- Strong candidates will be skilled in utilizing Excel spreadsheets, including mail merge functions, and/or databases; the ability to work independently and as part of a team, and ability to prioritize tasks in a busy office
- Current MN drivers license