Renovation Systems proudly provides a full-range of services to the multi-family industry – this includes floor coverings, restoration services, carpet cleaning, interior enhancements and refinishing. Our goal is to create raving fans by providing the highest level of service at affordable prices.
Renovation Systems, Inc., a successful, growing and fast paced construction company located in the Plymouth area, is recruiting for a Full Time Account Coordinator.
- B2B, up-selling to existing clients within existing portfolio
- Utilizing quoting software to create floor covering estimates for customers
- Engaging clients to discover flooring needs, suggest options, and create solutions
- On sight client check in visits
- Building relationships with clients within existing portfolio
- Primary contact for multifamily properties within the Senior Account Managers portfolio
- Creatubg custom quotes for Special Order projects
- Working with office staff to facilitate order entry process
- Managing customer accounts, to include: updating flooring templates and layout changes, product selections, updating contacts, pricing, accounts receivables, etc.
- The Account Coordinator utilizes CRM and estimating software for project management
- The Account Coordinator assists the Senior Account Manager in the process of closing contracts within the multi-housing industry
- 2-4 year college degree preferably in marketing, sales, communications or business
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Commitment to superior client service to internal and external clients
- Self-Starter, self-driven
- Ability to work well under pressure and against deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Available by phone on first and last day of the month.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.