Position Title: Account Manager
- Beaumont, Texas Area
- Travel: Minimal overnight travel for occasional training
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
The Account Manager is responsible for managing the sales process and driving profitable sales growth within an assigned sales territory to both existing and new Airgas customers. Our Account Managers sell industrial, medical, and specialty gases and equipment, welding products and equipment, tools and hardware and safety products. They also manage communication with District, Branch, Sales, and Plant Managers regularly and when necessary to facilitate 100% customer service and satisfaction.
This is a full time position with a competitive base and commission structure and a full benefits package. Airgas values a great work life balance and has unlimited potential for career growth.
In particular, you will:
- Establish and maintain clear and consistent lines of communication with internal departments relative to customer successes, customer failures, new customer developments and other customer specific information
- Develop and execute plans to improve Airgas market share within the assigned sales territory.
- Prepare and deliver effective sales presentations and proposals to prospective customers.
- Qualify and pursue sales leads from other parts of the Airgas organization
- Keep local, regional and national Airgas management informed of territory performance, personal performance and market trends.
- Maintains focus on safety in the workplace by complying with company safety procedures and practices.
Are you a MATCH?
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in professional sales
- Computer proficiency
- Must have reliable transportation to travel to customer sites.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- No at-fault driving accident within the last 3 years
- 3 years’ experience in the welding or safety industry
- 5 years’ experience in sales with proven success
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is a leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products.
Through the passion and diversity of its 18,000 associates, Airgas fosters a culture of safety, customer success, sustainability and innovation. Airgas associates are empowered to share ideas, take initiative and make decisions.
Airgas is a subsidiary of Air Liquide, a world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health. Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 associates globally.
Join us for a stimulating experience: you’ll find a world of learning and development opportunities where inventiveness is at the heart of what we do, in an open, collaborative and respectful environment.
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals, acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a changing world.