Guideline is seeking an Account Manager to join our growing team.
What you will be working on
This individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships, serving as the go-to person for clients after onboarding, ensuring they get the most our product has to offer. We are seeking a natural client advocate who will go to great lengths to provide clients with nothing short of a positive experience. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who loves to build relationships.
- Act as the primary point of contact for our clients
- Own the client experience after the point of onboarding, ensuring our clients are supported and satisfied
- Drive product value by introducing new features and products to our clients
- Execute routine analyses for onboarded plans to ensure plan client success
- Manage 401(k) plan design changes and upgrades for Guideline clients
- Advocate for client product features; provide user feedback for new product features
- Collaborate cross functionally with sales, engineering, operations, and our in-house financial planners in order to troubleshoot and help clients
Customer Success makes sure that our customers have a great user experience. We are a high-energy group and work closely with the departments in Customer Operations. The company relies on us to maintain customer satisfaction and high retention rate.
- 3+ years experience in project management, account management, customer care, or Fintech
- Results-driven with exemplary phone, listening, and writing skills
- Experience with customer support platforms and CRMs (Zendesk, Desk.com, Salesforce)
- Adaptable with the ability to pick up new technologies, assess situations quickly, and look for smarter, better ways to achieve goals
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible – we’re moving fast, so the ability to constantly adapt to new conditions is a must
- Enthusiastic and high energy, but also poised, confident and extremely professional
- CRPS a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent field-related experience
- Ability to pass background and credit check for employment
More about Guideline
Technology is the backbone of what we do. It allows us to automate many 401(k) administrative tasks, integrate with leading payroll providers, and build affordable retirement plans for the smallest businesses.
But our platform is powered by people—engineers, account managers, data analysts, retirement consultants, and many more. Together, we’re creating a retirement platform that puts people first and empowers small business owners, their employees and the self-employed to not just retire, but arrive at a secure retirement.
In just a few years of operations, we’ve grown to over 20,000 clients and $4 billion in assets under management—and have raised $344M with top-tier investors.
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- 401(k) Matching
- 100% coverage of Health / Vision / Dental
- Generous parental leave policy
Guideline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.