The Admit Clerk supports the vision of the Total Healing Environment and the values of respect, integrity, accountability, commitment and quality registering patients for Emergency Room, inpatient and/or outpatient services. As required may also conduct patient pre-registration process and/or run the hospital switchboard.
- High School graduate or GED
- Previous experience in a clerical setting required
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy balanced with data entry speed
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing providing excellent customer service
- Basic computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Windows
- Medical background preferred with knowledge of medical terminology
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience preferred; Cerner strongly preferred
*Must pass pre-employment screening
Yavapai Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services. Our healing network includes two full-service acute care hospitals, primary and specialty care clinics, the YRMC Wellness Center and the YRMC Outpatient Services Building. YRMC’s unmatched continuum of care covers a 5,500 square mile service area and includes cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, a comprehensive Women’s Health Pavilion and Arizona’s only Patient Blood Management Program. YRMC has earned numerous awards for quality and has earned national recognition as an exceptional provider of care.
To provide comprehensive, high quality healthcare consistent with our communities’ needs.
Creating a “Total Healing Environment“ wherein the people of YRMC work in partnership with the patients and their families seeking peace of mind and peace of heart as well as physical cures or comfort because we understand the indivisible relationship that exists between body, mind and the human spirit.
Respect: Behaving in a way that honors self and others.
Integrity: Being consistent and honest in word and deed.
Accountability: Following through and being answerable for one’s performance.
Commitment: Demonstrating dedication to one’s work, personal development, the organization, the Mission and the Vision.
Quality: Providing service excellence.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.