Get To Know Us:
Join Morgan Properties, one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing property management companies. Our award-winning employees are dedicated to providing our residents with a quality residential living experience every day. Established in 1985 by Mitchell Morgan, Morgan Properties is a national real estate investment and management company headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. Morgan Properties and its affiliates currently own and manage a multifamily portfolio comprised of over 350 apartment communities and over 90,000 units located in 20 states. The Company is the nation’s largest private multifamily owner, with over 2,500 employees. Our company thrives on a culture of creativity, communication and collaboration, where every person is valued. We’re always looking for passionate professionals to join our team. If you meet the requirements listed and are interested, please submit your resume for consideration.
What you will be doing:
We’re seeking an Assistant Maintenance Supervisor with a Whatever It Takes approach to join our team! In this full time role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the physical aspects of the community meet both the company standards and applicable laws. As the assistant maintenance supervisor, you’ll help to manage, develop, and mentor the team in diagnosing problems and making repairs. You will provide expert knowledge and trouble-shooting in areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structure, and appliance. Additionally, you’ll be accountable for establishing and preparing a 24 hour on-call schedule for your team, and you must personally be available at all times in the event of snow and ice or other on-site emergencies.
What we’ll expect from you:
- Education: One year certificate from college or technical school; and/or 2-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- HVAC/EPA/CFC Certification a plus
- Previous job experience: Property Maintenance, Contractors (plumbing, electrical, HVAC, general, painters, etc.), Construction workers, hotel management maintenance.
- Communication and Customer Service: written follow up and ability to explain solutions to residents.
- Valid drivers’ license along with good driving record and auto insurance is required.
- Personal vehicle is required.
- Emergencies happen. In order to ensure we are addressing these issues as soon as possible, our Assistant Maintenance Technicians must live within 30 minutes of the property.
The Benefits of Employment:
- Employee referral payment program
- Educational Enhancement Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Retirement Plan – 401(k) Plan
- Discount on an apartment with any one of our properties
- Free access to pool and fitness center
- Additional employee discounts available
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.