Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI, TEKWISSEN™ provides a unique portfolio of innovative capabilities that seamlessly combines clients insights, strategy, design, software engineering and systems integration. Our tightly integrated offerings are tailored to each client’s requirements and span the services spectrum from Application Development/Maintenance, testing, Technology Consulting & staffing. The company is primarily focused on information technology, engineering, healthcare, financial technology and contingent workforce solutions. It operates in seven business segments including Commercial, Professional & Technical, EMEA Commercial, and EMEA Professional & Technical. The company provides professional and technical expertise in the fields of Telecom, Education, Banking, Retail, e-commerce, Automotive, Life Science, Insurance, legal, healthcare, among others. It also offers outsourcing, consulting, recruitment, career transition, and vendor management services.
We strongly believe:
“ If something cannot be measured, it cannot be managed. “
TEKWISSEN™ measures all of these processes and applies corrective interventions to manage the quality process at its core.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
2015 -America’s Fastest Growing Company by Inc.com
2015- SPARK FastTrack Award from Ann Arbor SPARK
2015 -Honoree of Diversity Focused Company by Corp! Magazine
2014- America’s Fastest Growing Company by Inc.com
2014- Michigan 50 Companies to Watch
2014 – DiSciTech Award in Technology by Corp! Magazine
2014- DiSciTech TECHNOLOGY Company of the year by Corp! Magazine
2014- SPARK FastTrack Award from Ann Arbor SPARK
Enterprise Solutions, Web Development, Data Warehousing, Systems Integration, IT Security, Storage Technologies, Development and Delivery, Business Intelligence, Telecommunications, Consulting and Planning, Network design, Implementation &Administration
Estimated Start Date: 5/2/2016
Duration: 3 months
Location: Redmond, WA – locals preferred
- SD ABAP skillset Minimum of 6 years of SAP SD functional experience including but not limited to : Master Data , Pricing including VOFM routines , Taxes , Deliveries , Billing & Output (Smart Forms /SAPSCRIPT/Adobe Forms), Listing & Exclusions, Contracts, Order Types, Item Categories, Schedule Lines and copy controls, LSMW ,Interfaces Working knowledge of ALE/EDI , IDOC’s and RFC’s.
- At least 2+ Experience in SAP EMS (Entitlement Management System),well versed with architecture and integration with SD.
- Understanding of cross module integration points and demonstrated ability to Support integrated solutions across SAP modules.
- Understanding of ABAP concepts, reading & debugging code, Knowledge of SAP tables.
- Working experience or knowledge on core SD user exits, BADI’s and BAPI’s.
- Experience in interfacing with external applications Data/design analysis and problem solving skills
Thanks & Regards